Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stamping Bella & Marshmallow

Here's a selection of the cards I made this past weekend. The first one is for my friend Sharon. We went to school together ...... years ago (too many to remember) and maybe meet 2 - 3 times a year but always try to send each other a card at Christmas & Birthdays. The colour appears a bit washed out on this picture but it was a bit more intense than it looks. (I was writing the card at work and realised I didn't have a picture of it, so had to resort to using the camera on my phone).
Used "Stamping Bella - Flowerbella" coloured with watercolour pencils and the backing papers are by Papermania.

I'm trying to build a little stash of cards at the moment to so I can have a few on sale for my Brownie pack at our local church's table top sale. I don't charge a great deal so I might be able to raise a few pennies to go towards some treats for them.

The stamp used is "Stamping Bella - Cupcakeabella" coloured with watercolour pencils, the greeting is from the new "Clare Curd's Signature Range - Sentiments" and the backing papers are DCWV.

I've used my new "Daisy & Dandelion Stamp - Marshmallow" coloured with Dewent Coloursoft & Sansador, the greeting is from the new "Clare Curd's Signature Range - Sentiments" and the backing paper is DCVW.

No comments: