Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Sugar Bowl - Shabby Chic Sketch Challenge

Because I've got a week off work I was intending to try to get some card making done - its now Thursday and this is one of the first cards I've got round to. Yesterday we decided to go Solihull and then the cinema, Tuesday was spent visiting the QVC outlet shop in Shrewsbury, and then queuing for 3 hours in Stoke on Trent to see "The Staffordshire Hoard" - over £3 million pounds worth of Anglo Saxon gold found in a field and when the pieces have been cleaned it really will be stunning! I did mange to colour some images on Monday and this is one of them.

This card is for the "shabby chic" sketch challenge over at The Sugar Bowl. I have used the Sugar Nellie stamp "Raven" which I've coloured with copics. The DP's are from the Papermania Signature Range.


Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

Lilian said...

Grogeous work Bev! Love the colors and the image you used.
Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful weekend!

Nina Macaulay said...

Oh wow what a fantastic vard you have made! I just love the colours and papers you have chosen. your colouring in is perfection!
I must sign up and follow you, and look forward to what you make next!

Good luck

Hugs Nina x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Fiona said...

Bev...your card is lovely..I was tempted to buy this one but opted for a few others instead but now I wish I had gone for it...migh have o spnd more pennies!!