Monday, April 19, 2010

Lili of the valley - Thomas with flowers

Just a quick post today - Lili of the Valley three challenge card.

This card is based on the sketch over at Lili Of The Valley. I'm also entering it at Paper Sundaes where this week the challenge is to make a card with no people and Stamp Something where your card has to have layers.

I have used the Lili of the Valley stamp "Thomas - Big bunch of flowers" coloured with copics. The DP's are by My Minds Eye.


I think I might have got a little carried away when I was putting the gems on !!!


Thanks for looking xx

6 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous card, how cute is that little kitty. Love the gorgeous MME papers and the ribbon and gems look fab (you can never have too much bling!!!)
Lyndsey xx

debbies said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Love this kitty!

Alica said...

adorable! the image is super cute, perfectly colored and I love the little jewels you used for flower centers.
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

Christine said...

What a gorgeous card!! I just love that image, it's so cute, and everything about your card is just so pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty, very sweet, love your choice of colors!

Daisychain said...

A great take on the sketch and lovely colour combo too. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Hugs Christine x