Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pollycraft Challenge - Cherry Kisses Frame

This card is based on the sketch over at the Pollycraft Challenge.

I have used the Pollycraft image "Cherry Kisses Frame - Imagine" coloured with copics. The DP's are a mixture of Basic Grey and DCWV.

I had so many problems with this card and I'm still not really happy with how it turned out. I coloured the image last night while watching television and then attempted to make the card when I got back from work today. I had so many problems with what papers to use and tried loads of different combinations before I decided on these.


Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

Sue said...

really gorgeous card ...very pretty indeedy,thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Jo said...

Bev, this is fab, I love it and so beautifully coloured too. Hugs Jo x

Joey said...

Hiya

fabulous card, your colouring is stunning, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.xxx

Carmen said...

It turned out really cute! You're a bit like me then...I go through half my paper stash before coming up with a combination that I think might look okay. Nice to know I'm not the only one! :)