Monday, May 03, 2010

I'm So Distressed

I don't do distressing very often and I think I got a bit carried away with it on this card.

I have used the Mo's Digital Pencil images "First Mate Kate" and "Pirate Stuff" coloured with copics. The DP's are from the Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby paper stack.

I've used Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and then Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls on the paper edges and lace and then went a bit over the top with my distress tool.


I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Now I'm off to enjoy May Day - Mountain Ash Crafts have an event on so that sounds like an excuse to visit and then perhaps lunch at the adjoining vineyard, hopefully it's not going to rain!!

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Jo said...

Bev this is gorgeous, have a good day and enjoy your lunch. Hugs Jo x

Giò said...

I absolutely love this card!!!
Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.

Hugs
Giò