Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Papertake Weekly - Sketch Challenge

Just a quick post to let you know that this weeks challenge over at Papertake Weekly is a gorgeous sketch by Dawny.


It's sponsored this week by Sassy Studio Designs and I have used one of their images - Little Honey - Mad Hatter coloured with copics, The DP's are Papermania.

I've scheduled this post for about one o'clock so when this appears online I should be out enjoying the sunshine somewhere (If the sun come out!!!) - I'm on holiday this week - can't decide what to do so I don't know where we'll end up!!

Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

I love this card Bev and the image is so cute!
Clare x

Mandy said...

Absolutely stunning Bev, love the colours!

Mandy

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love the colours you have chosen to colour the image
Lovely card
Caroline x

Sharon Caudle said...

Love it, Bev!! Love those colors and the white sentiment on the black cardstock! Awesome!
hugs!
Sharon

Julie said...

Lovely card love the colours