Monday, November 22, 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge 49 - Whiff of Joy

It's time for another challenge over at Sketch and Stash - I can't believe how quickly the weeks are passing - it's going to be Christmas before we know it.

For my card I've used the the gorgeous Whiff of Joy stamp "Henry Mouse with Hot Chocolate" and the papers are all unused/neglected stash.  The brads are covered in a sort of corduroy material and I've had them for absolutely ages....and have never used them.


 The card is based on this fab sketch


And we're sponsored for this challenge by Whiff of Joy



Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

Casper said...

OoooHHH Sooooooo cute!

Can I have a cup of coco too!

Your design & colours are so well matched, Very swish.

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Bev :-) the image is just sooo cute and I love the papers and colours you used ,, fab brads and sentiment too ,,, I love this !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Morning Bev,super cute card,gorgeous colour combo and your colouring is fabulous:)

sue
xx