Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Creative craft challenge - Make your own backing paper

Happy first day of summer!!!  Does it feel like summer where you are?  It's Tuesday 21st June and that means it's time for a new challenge at Creative Craft Challenges.  Nearly half the year has gone already!!!  I'll have to start thinking about Christmas cards soon!!!!

This fortnights challenge is to create you own backing paper.

For my card I have used the Some Odd Girl image "Bee Tia" coloured with copics and the backing paper is made using two stamps from one of our sponsors for this challenge Rainbow Studios.  It's been stamped with Memento black and I've sponged the edges with mustard distress ink.  I raided the little blue pom poms from my Brownie units stash of crafty items..


Our Sponsors for this challenge are:
Some Odd Girl who are offering some digis
 and Rainbow Studios who are offering these two gorgeous stamps (as shown on my card)







Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev,

Absolutely lurve this gorgeous card. Cute busy bee girl. Thank you so much for using our stamps, you have really done us proud!

Thanks again
Rachel and Angela
Rainbow Studio's Clear Craft stamps
xx