Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Creative Craft Challenge - 3D it

It's Tuesday again so that means it's time for a new challenge over at Creative Craft Challenges.  The theme this fortnight is "3D it" so we need to see a bit of decoupage or lots of layers.

For my card I have used a stamp called "Go girl go" which is by one of our sponsors for this challenge "Love to Stamp".  I've coloured her with copics and added a couple of layers. Being so thin I found the hula hoop a little difficult to decoupage, in the end I cheated and just used a bit of silicone glue behind the one section that went across her body.    The DP's are from the MME Lime Twist "Happy Go Lucky" paper pack.



We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Stitchy Bear who are offering digis


and

Love to Stamp who are offering a Little Darling stamp of the winners choice.


Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

cheryl said...

hi hun just love this image and the colors and detail on this are just brilliant hugs cheryl xxx

Spyder said...

I love the colours. I think they all go so well! Lovely detail!!
(Lyn)