Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Creative Craft Challenge - BINGO

It's the 31st January and I think winter has finally arrived.....It's so cold..... I could easily have stayed wrapped up in bed this morning instead of getting up at 6.00am to get ready for work.

It also means it's time for a new challenge over at Creative Craft Challenge and this fortnight we're playing BINGO.

The theme this fortnight is a bingo challenge....so any straight or diagonal line or 4 corners from the grid below.

For my card I decided on Ribbons, Pink and Gems and I have used an image from one of of sponsors Kenny K, the image is "Miss Thang" coloured with copics.

The DP's are from the My Minds Eye Lime Twist "Happy Go Lucky" paper pack.





We are sponsored for this challenge by:


Kenny K - 4 digis of the winners choice



Pop over to Creative Craft Challenge, we have a DT call running at the moment and check out all the other gorgeous DT creations.
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card love those papers.
Jenny x

Katrina Turner said...

Fab card Bev!

Katrina :)