Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Creative Craft Challenge - Monochromatic Birthday

It's Tuesday which means it's time for a new challenge over at Creative Craft Challenge and for this fortnight the theme is "Monochromatic Birthday".

For my card I have used:
Image - Some Odd Girl "Balloon Kaylee" coloured with copics.
DP's - Papermania A5 paper pack Liquorice Sherbet".



This is my first attempt at colouring just with greys.  I like the effect but I was so tempted to put just a little bit of colour in, especially on the balloons, but I resisted and I just ended up using C1, C3, C5, C7 and the colourless blender.



We are sponsored for this challenge by

Pop over to Creative Craft Challenge to join us this fortnight with our Monochromatic Birthday theme and to check out the gorgeous DT creations.

2 comments:

Plastic card said...

good use of buttons and ribbon as well! keep working like that.

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card- love colour combo and sweet stamp, lovely background papers.