Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Creative Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 
Good morning.   Today we have a new challenge over at Creative Craft Challenge and the theme for this fortnight is "Anything Goes".
 
I know it's only September but I have made my first Christmas card.  I keep reading everywhere that I should start making them early, and I normally end up the week before Christmas in a mad rush trying to get everything finished so I decided to try and get more organised (I'm hoping this lasts longer than my new year resolution to make a Christmas card every month, which ended the second week of January....)
 
For my card I have used:
 
Bugaboo image - Winter Birds Skate coloured with copics
DP's - Dovecraft Back to Basics Modern Christmas
 
 
I'm entered this card into the following challenges:
 
Stampin' for the weekend - Starting Christmas Early

 
We are sponsored for this challenge by:

 
 
Pop over to Creative Craft to join us for this fortnights challenge and to check out the gorgeous DT creations
 
Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Love this little ice-skating robin Beverley. Gorgeous layout and pretty papers. Love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Judith said...

This is so cute and colourful Bev - I love it x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fabulous Christmas card - love the colours you chose x
Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

mixamatoasties said...

Love the robin. He's just fab. Great card.

Susan x

cheryl said...

oh what a great image this is hun,love it to bits,and stunning colours and papers,hugs Cherylxxx