Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Creative Craft Challenge - White on White Christmas

 
Morning everyone.  These Tuesdays are rolling by so quickly, it will be Christmas before I know what's hit me.   It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Craft and the theme for this fortnight is "White on White Christmas" which gave me a chance to build up my Christmas card stash.
 
This card was a bit of a struggle,   I like colour and found it so difficult to just use white (I did add a little colour to the image, I couldn't help myself....)
 
For my card I have used:
Stamping Dragon Designs - Snowman coloured with copics and koh-i-nor pencils.
DP's are a combination of white embossed papers (not sure where I got them from, found them hiding at the bottom of the stash)
Greeting - Craftwork Cards
 
 

 
We are sponsored for this challenge by:

 
 
Pop over to Creative Craft and join us for this fortnights challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations
 
Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

Carol Willis said...

Very pretty card Bev. Love it.
Hugs
Caz x