Monday, April 22, 2013

Wild Rose Studio Birthday Card

Did everyone have a great Monday?  It was my first day back at work today after a week off and I thought the day was going to drag but it whizzed by.

Just a quick post today to share a card I made for a friend who's birthday was last week  (I'm not late sending the card, she received it last week, I'm just delayed in blogging about it).

I have used:
Wild Rose Studio "Gardening Millie" coloured with copics.
DP are from the Forever Friends Kraft Notes paper pack



Just to let you know that the DT call over at Crafty Calendar has been extended to Friday 3rd May so you have another two weeks to register your interest.


Now must dash,  Broadchurch is about to start, it's the final episode tonight so hopefully the murderer will be revealed, brought to justice and we'll have #closure.

Thanks for stopping by

Bev x

2 comments:

Joey said...

Bev this is so adorable! gorgeous image and love your design. Joey xx

Krafty Kows said...

Oh this card and the image you have used is so cute. I love the colours used too. Jeanette