Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Creative Craft Challenge - Just Checking

Good morning all.  Currently the sun is shining but I'm sure that will all change very soon.  Today we have a new challenge over at Creative Craft and the theme for this fortnight is "Just Checking" so it's time to get out those checks & ginghams.

For my card I have used:
Gorjuss stamp "White Rabbit"
DP's are by Pink Petticoat.
The watch background is a  Papermania Urban Stamp called Beautiful Time Pieces.


I decided to use paper piecing and I don't think I could have picked a more awkward image.  I had to get the scalpel to cut out the sections in the middle where the hands are, there's a bit of coat showing in-between the hand and the watch and then trying to go round all the bits of hair over the coat was a nightmare.


Not sure who the sponsor is for this challenge so will edit the post later to add this.

Pop over to Creative Craft Challenge and join us in this fortnights challenge and to check out all the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by

Bev x

No comments: