Friday, July 26, 2013

Tiddly Inks For The Birds Birthday Card.

Good evening to all.  Today is my OH's birthday, because we're having a few people around on Sunday I hadn't really planned anything special for Martyn's birthday today other than us both having the day off work, so we decided to go for lunch and then to the cinema to see "The Wolverine"...fab film.... so now we're back home I have just enough time to share the card that I made for him.

With him being a birdwatcher the card always has to have birds on it....

I have used:
Tiddly Inks "For The Birds" digi stamp coloured with copics.
The DP's are from the My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow paper pack.


It's a good job he only has six letters in his name or I might have been in a bit of trouble...  and I know the card doesn't have particularly masculine colours but at least I didn't pick girly pink...which Martyn was relieved about...


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Happy Birthday
The Crafters Cafe - Anything Goes
Crafts And Me - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - BINGO (Twine, Buttons, Sentiment)

Thanks for stopping by.

Bev x

6 comments:

~ginny said...

I like the greens and oranges - the DP is perfect for the color scheme. Really like how you did the sentiment - creative! Thank you for sharing your delightful project in the Happy Birthday Challenge!
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passion
RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

Jac’s Playground said...

Love tHis, adorable image and fabulous papers, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Rene said...

I looove love love love LOVE this card! I think it's just fab! Love the colors and sweet image...great job! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations!!! Good luck!
Rene :D

Kelly D said...

beautiful card love the image. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Crafter's Cafe Challenge blog
Hugs
Kelly - DT
Member x

Janine said...

Fantastic card. I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Desgin this week.
Hugs, Janine xx

Rosica Katreva said...

Lovely card hun, Thanks for sharing with us this week at Crafter's Cafe Challenge blog.

Hugs Rossi (DT)