Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Creative Craft Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Kenny K Card

Good morning all.  I hope everyone is well this morning.  Today we have a new challenge over at Creative Craft....these Tuesdays are rolling by so quickly,  I can't believe we're in August already...

For this fortnight we have a TIC, TAC, TOE challenge.  All you need to do is to use any 3 'in a row' squares on the chart below.  You can pick any 3 up, down, across, or diagonally.

For my card I have used:

Kenny K Rock Chick coloured with copics.
DP's are from the Papermania Hampstead paper pack.



For my card I have used the vertical line GREEN, GEMS, PINS.


I love this image, I will definitely be colouring her again!


We are sponsored for this challenge by



Pop over to Creative Craft and join us in this fortnights TIC, TAC, TOE challenge and to check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by

Bev x

No comments: