Saturday, November 02, 2013

Crafty Calendar Challenge Card- All Things Christmas

Hello to all.  It's the first Saturday in November which means we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
This month we're getting ready for the Holiday season so the theme is 
"All Things Christmas".  
Every year I try to get started on my Christmas crafting early but still always seem to have a mad rush at the end to get everything done, I don't think this year will be any different..

For my card I have used:
Elisabeth Bell digital image - Letter to Santa coloured with copics.
The DP's are various from stash (Papermania - 12 days of Christmas and DCWV) 


This is my first attempt at doing a cloud background, quite pleased with how it turned out, so expect to see it again soon.


We are sponsored for this challenge by:


and the winner of this challenge will receive these two digital stamps.



Pop over to Crafty Calendar Challenge and share your Christmas creations and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by

Bev x

No comments: