Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Creative Craft Challenge - Non Traditional Christmas Challenge

Hi all.  Is everyone well on the way to getting their Christmas organised?   I wish I was...., I've got to the stage where I can't sleep.  I'm up at 5.00am most mornings, and I think that I'll be able to get something done in the little bit of time before I leave for work at 7.30am and all that happens is that I end up making myself late for work.....

So to help everyone else get organised we have a Christmas challenge over at
Creative Craft and for this fortnight we want a Non Traditional Christmas project so time to avoid those red and green papers.

For my card I have used:
Lili of the Valley Penguin Presents coloured with copics.
DP's are from the DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas paper stack.



Pop over to Creative Craft Challenge and share your non traditional Christmas projects and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by.

Bev x

1 comment:

Janice said...

A lovely image and design and a super card Bev. Live your colours, Jx