Saturday, March 01, 2014

Crafty Calandar Challenge - 1st March - White Rabbits

Morning all.  It's the first of the month so White Rabbits!!
It's also the first Saturday in the month so that means we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.

It seems ages since I did a blog post but I've been so busy with work I just hadn't had the time or the energy to do any crafting.....I'm away this weekend so hopefully that will recharge my batteries.   

Our challenge over at Crafty Calendar this month is "Animal Antics"  and I've continued with the white rabbits theme.

For my card I have used:
Pachela Studios Digital Stamp - Toby Tumble Just Saying Hi! from Cuddly Buddly
The papers are various from stash



We are sponsored for this challenge by



Pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by 

Bev x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Such a lovely little bunny xx