Saturday, March 08, 2014

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Be inspired by a Book, Film or Song

Morning all.  Just a quick post today as busy I'm getting all my jobs done before heading off to visit my brother in hospital.

There is a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' and this week your project needs to be inspired by a Book, Film or Song.

My card is based on my favourite film - 'The Wizard of Oz'.
You may need your sunglasses for this one - it's not short on bright colours....
I have papers for "Over the Rainbow", the yellow embossed paper is my "Yellow Brick Road" and my 'Dorothy' has her ruby slippers and 'Toto' in a basket.

I have used:
Pigtails digi stamp by Saturated Canary coloured with copics
The DP's are a digi download 'Pretty Pony Papers' by Pretty Grafik from MyGrafico



Sweet Stampin' Challenge are sponsored this week by 


And the monthly sponsor is


Pop over to Sweet Stampin' Challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations and to share your projects inspired by a book, film or song.

Thanks for stopping by.

Bev x

1 comment:

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my this is just LOVELY...the perfect image for your Wizard of Oz choice!!