Saturday, March 01, 2014

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Cute Saturated Canary

Hello again, I don't post for a month and then two posts in one day........can you believe it......

If I've scheduled this right when this post goes live I will be in London watching 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' at the Drury Lane Theatre (one of my Christmas prezzies).

I have been given the opportunity to be the guest designer at Sweet Stampin' Challenge for the month of March.   For my first challenge the theme is Cute so I decided to use a  cute Saturated Canary image.

For my card I have used:
Balloon Wishes by Saturated Canary
DP's are from the DoCrafts Tilly Daydream paper pack




The sponsor for this challenge is

Pop over to Sweet Stampin' Challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by.

Bev x

1 comment:

Lori Turner said...

Awww...Bev this is adorable! Welcome to Sweet Stampin' this month as our Guest Designer! xoxoxoxo