Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Doodles Card

Good afternoon everyone.   It's been a funny sort of day for me.  There was weekend overtime at work so I was there for seven this morning, about half past nine the fire alarm went off so we were standing outside for half an hour in the cold while this was investigated, then when we finally returned inside the computer system went down so we had to go home....but it does mean tomorrows overtime is cancelled so I get some spare time for crafting that I wasn't expecting.

There is a a new challenge today over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge and the theme this week is Doodles.

Doodles.....this was a challenge for me as I don't really do doodles.... but I think my effort just about covers the theme. 

For my card I have used:
New Urban Stamp - Simply Gorjuss The Fox coloured with copics
DP's are from the Simply Gorjuss paper pack.


My doodles are the lines around the image and on the grey embellishments and the stars in the corners of the image.


Sweet Stampin' Challenge are sponsored this week by The Hobby House


Pop over to Sweet Stampin' Challenge and join in this weeks Doodles challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by.

Bev x

3 comments:

Chris said...

Fab card, Bev! Cute image and I love the design an d colour choice! Great doodlin' too!
Chris
x

cheryl said...

This is beautiful hun just love the image and beautiful detail hugs cheryl xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!x