Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sweet Stampin' Challenge Mothers Day Card


Evening to all.  I hope everyone has had a good  weekend.   Just a quick post to share my card for this weeks theme over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

The theme for this week is Mothers Day or Special lady so I have made a card for Mothers Day with is the 30th March here in the UK so that it is ready in plenty of time.

For my card I have used:
Daisy Bear from Di's Digi Designs coloured with copics.
The DP's are from the Forever Friends Kraft Notes paper pack.


The sponsor for the challenge over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week is Di's Digi Designs


Pop over to Sweet Stampin' Challenge and join in this weeks challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Bev x

1 comment:

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is adorable Bev, I love the cute image and pretty layout.