Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers Day


Good morning all.  Hope you're having a good weekend.  Seeing as today is Fathers Day I thought I'd do a quick post to share the card that I made for my Dad.

I have used:
Mo's Digital Pencil Image - "Love You Daddy" coloured with copics.
The DPs are a mixture of Pink Petticoat, Dovecraft and MyGrafico.
The greeting is from Digistamp Boutique.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Use Two Different Dies
MilkCoffee Challenge - For a Dad/Special Male


Thanks for stopping by.

Bev  x

6 comments:

Joey said...

Bev this is fantastic, stunning layout. Joey x

Unknown said...

Aaaaw, how cute is this picture :) Beautiful design and great choice of papers! Love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid, the GDT x

carol said...

Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ, your card is wonderful and so pretty x carol

Sharon said...

Lol this did make me chuckle, great image. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

PaperDaisies said...

What a fabulous project. Love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Anonymous said...

oh what a sweet image...so adorable and love the layout of your card too

thanks a lot for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES Love Mel xxx