Saturday, December 05, 2015

Crafty Calendar December Challenge - Let it Snow

Good Morning to all.  Hope everyone is well this morning.  Today is the first Saturday in December so we have a new challenge for you over at Crafty Calendar.

Are you all ready for Christmas?  Now that my Brownies Christmas Concert and craft stall are over which consisted of frantically making Christmas decorations to sell on the on the stall because I'd left it late again (even took to taking some felt decorations with me on a trip to London so I could sew them while I was on the train),  I can start thinking of my own Christmas.  I have just about finished my shopping, but it has got to be wrapped and I still have Christmas cards that need to be made.  So this months challenge theme
"LET IT SNOW"
is the perfect chance to tick another Christmas card off the list.

For my card I have used
Di's Digi image Reindeer Holly coloured with copics.
The DP is from the Disney Minnie Mouse 6 x 6 paper pack.
The kraft frame was cut using the MFT stitched square die.
The Christmas greeting is from Craftwork Cards.


I love making Christmas cards it gives me the change to go mad with glitter and sparkle....I have a cushion on my bed with the phase "When in doubt add glitter"...which is a sentiment I totally agree with....

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - Let It Snow
Natalie & Amy - Christmas


We have two sponsors for this months challenge:

Who are offering some fag digis to this months winner

and


you can win a $12 voucher to spend in the store

Pop over to Crafty Calender and share your Let It Snow creations and also check out the gorgeous creations from the Calendar girls.

See you all soon......

Hugs

Bev xx

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Bev...how lovely to see your fabulous card popping up at Sweet Stampin'! Such a cute image, fab colouring and great design. Thank you for playing along this week, hope you'll join us again!
Chris
x

Naomi Johnson said...

Super sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x