Friday, February 26, 2016

Digistamp Boutique Birthday Quacky Card

Good morning all,  Hope you're having a good day. 

I'm just sharing a quick card I made for Martyns nephew who celebrated his first birthday a few days ago.

I wanted to use an image that was cute but not too girly and I thought Birthday Quacky from Digistamp Boutique was ideal.

I have coloured the image with copics and Faber Castell polychromos.  I added polka dots on the parcel with a gelly roll white gel pen and covered the balloon with glossy accents.

The DP's are from the Lili of the Valley/Nitwit "Sunny Side Up" paper pack and the Papermania 'Aqua' Capsule Collection paper pack.


Seeing as this card is for a little boy I didn't want it to luck too 'fussy' so just added a greeting, a couple of pearls and a few wooden stars from a table confetti pack I picked up from the Paperchase outlet shop at Cheshire Oaks.


See you soon.

Hugs
xx

No comments: