Monday, February 22, 2016

Happy World Thinking Day - Brownie Themed Card

Good afternoon and a Happy World Thinking Day to all members of Girlguiding and Girl Scouts.  I have a card to share today,  It's not a thinking day card but it is Brownie themed.

The other Brownie leader at the unit I run left this week after 10 years volunteering so  I made a Brownie themed thank you card to go with her with her leaving gift.

For this card I have used:
Owl Digital Stamp from Pink Cat Studio coloured with copics.
Thank you banner stamp from Clearly Besotted.
DP's are from the Lili of the Valley/Nitwit paper pack "Sunny Side Up"
The ribbon is licensed Brownie merchandise from  the Girlguiding UK website


Hopefully I'll be able to find a replacement leader to avoid having to close the unit.... and just in case you are wondering what World Thinking Day is, it is celebrated annually on 22 February by all Girl Guides and Girl Scouts. when we think about our "sisters" in all the countries of the world, the meaning of Guiding, and its global impact. 



Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon...

Bev xx

No comments: