Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Clearly Besotted Black and White Butterfly With Love Card

Good morning.  I hope you are all well today.

I have a card to share that I made for a friends birthday.  There had been a recent bereavement in the family so I didn't want to send her a jolly Happy Birthday card,  I wanted something a bit more classic, muted and understated.

For this card I have used:
The butterflies are from the Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes II stamp set stamped with black memento ink, die cut using the coordinating Butterfly Wishes die set and I have added self adhesive white pearls.
The DP is from the Dovecraft Back to Basics Monochrome paper pack.
The with love greeting is stamped using versamark ink and embossed using white embossing powder.
The white and black circles are die cut using the My Favorite Things Die-namics Zig Zag Stitched Circle Stax.
White scallop border punched from white card using a Fiskars Scallop Border Punch with black polka dot ribbon added from my stash.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Add a Sentiment
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes/Use a Die Cut
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge - Spotty Dotty
Crafty Gals Corner - Polka Dots or Stripes



See you soon.

xx

6 comments:

Sarah said...

This is really lovely, the black and white looks SO good xx

Gale said...

This is a lovely card Beverly. Love the black and white polka dots. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Lisa J said...

Black and White is my absolute Favourite and this is stunning. Thank you for sharing this with us this month. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

Stampsnob. said...

This is so nice I love the polka dot butterflies TFS Unicorn Ch Lis DT

Barbara Washburn said...

What a fabulous way to showcase the butterflies! There is so much going on here but it looks very simple. Great job! Thanks for sharing at Unicorn Challenges! Barbara DT

Rae Ann said...

Love all of the polka dots on this! The monochrome gives this such an elegant feel.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Polka Dots and/or Stripes challenge.