Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Digi Stamp Boutique Murphy Set 1 Birthday Card

Good morning.  Hope you are all okay today.  Can you believe it's the first of June already....time is flying by.

I have a birthday card to share today using a gorgeous image from Digi Stamp Boutique.
It was going to be a Fathers Day card but mid make I changed my mind and it is now a birthday card.

For this card I have used:
One of the images from Digi Stamp Boutique Murphy Set 1 coloured with copics.
The DP's are from my stash.
A couple of felt stars, a few pearls, a Craftwork Card greeting and some red ribbon completed the card. 


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
The Male Room - Critters or Bugs
Deep Ocean Challenge - Our Furry Friends
Scrap-Creations - Father's Day/Masculine Card



Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon.

xx

4 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Bev
this is adorable Image
great coloring and love your red dots paper
and also the stripes paper
cute cute cute as can be
Many thanks for joining us at ATSM this week
hugs,
Monika (DT Member)

Deborah Frings said...

He's so cute! Lovely image, great colouring. Sorry to be so late commenting, but thanks so much for playing along with our Critters challenge at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.

Michelle Quinno said...

This is fantastic!

Michelle Quinno said...

Adorable card! I love the coloring and details.