Saturday, June 11, 2016

Tiddly Inks Skater Girl Wryn Birthday Card

Good morning .  I hope everyone is well.  What an amazing week of weather we had here in the Midlands.  On Wednesday due to the amount of rain that fell in a short amount of time every route home from work was flooded.   I don't think I've ever seen rain like it, a number of vehicles were submerged, so I decided the only option was to park up and head to the pub to wait it out....I know a number of people that had their homes flooded so I was lucky it just affected my route home.

This weekend is celebrating the Queens 90th Official Birthday with the trooping of the colour and street party in the Mall.  My Brownie pack had our own red, white and blue tea party on Thursday celebrating the occasion with red, white and blue cupcakes, jellies and biscuits and making paper plate crowns.  I have a card to share today and it's just by coincidence it's in a patriotic red, white and blue.

I have used:
Tiddly Inks Skater Girl Wryn coloured with copics.
DP's are from my stash.
Red, white & blue ribbon threaded through a star border die cut


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Playground Challenge - Tic, tac, toe (Buttons, patterned paper, ribbon)
Alphabet Challenge - H for Hand Coloured
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
DL ART - Red, White & Blue



Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend.

Hugs x 

6 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card, great image and super design, thanks for playing along at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

Lori Kobular said...

Ahhh, your skater girl is just adorable! I love the red, white and blue on your card! Super fun Birthday card! Thanks for joining us at DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge!

Sarah said...

Pleased to hear that you didn't suffer any damage during those dreadful storms, we seemed to miss them down here in Dorset. What a lovely card, such a fun image and yes, the colours are just right for this weekend xx

Tammy said...

This is adorable Beverley! I love that sweet image and your gorgeous color combo, fab layout too! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

katieo said...

Cute image. I love the red, white and blue outfit. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge. Katie-DT-member

Helen said...

A really cute image and I love the card layout you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Imagine That for our monthly challenge.

Helen x