Saturday, April 29, 2017

The Greeting Farm Anya Lifts Birthday Card

Good morning all.   How are you all today.   Here in the UK we have another Bank Holiday weekend for May Day.

Today I'm sharing a card made using the one of The Greeting Farm Anya stamps.


This card is made using:
The Greeting Farm stamp Anya Lifts coloured with copics and cut using my Cricut explore and the corresponding digital cut file (I don't think the SVG's are available on the website any longer).
Glossy accents on the balloons.
The background has been cut using the My Favorite Things Cloud Cover-Up Die.
The greeting is from the Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend, enjoy the bank holiday if you are in the UK and I'll see you soon.

Hugs x

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Beverley this is just such a fun birthday card for a girl.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}