Friday, July 07, 2017

DigiStamp Boutique Marco and Hearts Anniversary Card

Good morning all.  Can you believe how fast this year is passing.  For me this year hasn't been one of the better ones so far, it's had it's sad times with my mom, an aunt and an uncle passing away.

Today would have been my Mom and Dads wedding anniversary and this is a card that I made for them last year but I didn't get round to sharing on my blog at the time.

For this card I have used DigiStamp Boutique digital stamp 'Marco and Hearts' coloured with copics and fussy cut.
I have used a heart background stamp with versamark and heat embossed with red embossing powder.
Kraft card with a heart window cut into it to allow the heart background to show through.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and I'll see you soon.

Hugs x

No comments: