Saturday, December 02, 2017

Crafty Calendar December Challenge - It's Chrismas

Good morning all.   Day two of my Christmas Card Advent and todays card is for the new monthly Challenge over at Crafty Calendar

The theme for this month is
"CHRISTMAS"
so plenty of entries are expected for the busiest time of the year.

For my card I have ventured into the realm of 'shaker' cards.  I can't remember the last time I made one.



I have used
Bugaboo Snowman 003 digital stamp coloured with copics.
The greeting is a magazine freebie stamped with versamark and heat embossed with bright white Wow embossing powder.
The DP's are from my stash
MFT frame cut from red card and backed with acetate mounted over the image using 3D foam strip.
Lots of beads and star sequins


We are sponsored for this challenge by


and


Pop over to Crafty Calendar and join in our Christmas themed challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thank for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for day three.

Bev x

No comments: